For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Reports To: Branch Manager
1. Assist customers with opening all types of deposit accounts. This position requires strong personal skills, attention to detail, knowledge of the features and benefits of the banks deposit products and services. Also requires knowledge of compliance requirements related to the account opening process and the ability to follow proper procedures.
2. Assist customers with routine account-related requests such as: funds transfers, automatic funds transfers (AFTs), stop payments, inquiries about bank deposit products and service charges, inquiries about ATM and debit card usage and limits, inquiries about checking and savings accounts transactions, inquiries about funds availability, and check verification requests by third parties.
3. Research and resolve customer problems, acting as the customer liaison between other bank departments when necessary.
4. Research customer questions regarding electronic funds transfers and initiate “Reg E” disputes when appropriate, including the completion of all necessary documents and affidavits.
5. Cross-sell bank products and services based on customer needs in accordance with the banks’ program standards.
6. Relate customer requests for service charge rebates to the assistant vice president and vice president of operations.
7. Verify information on ATM/debit card applications to the information in customer database. Send exceptions to personal banking counselors for corrections.
8. Update the system with messages regarding ATM/debit cards and service charge rebates.
9. May assist customers with balancing of their checkbooks.
10. Perform customer requested research, including printing statement and check copies.
11. Input, maintain and/ or delete ATM and debit cards within system.
12. Transfer funds to cover customer overdrafts as directed by bank operations.
13. Distribute to customers and properly log all “hold statements” and check orders held by the bank.
14. Escort appropriate bank personnel into the vault and maintain dual control for safekeeping access and official check and ATM card requisition.
15. Open, set timers and close the safe deposit vault utilizing dual control.
16. Contact customers to obtain necessary signatures on items with missing or irregular signatures.
17. Perform teller duties as needed. to add text...
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“To provide quality banking services with integrity in the markets we serve.”
Copyright©2018 All Rights Reserved.